Used to make a 90° transition between PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe to an FNPT threaded connection.
Make a 90° connection and transition to a threaded pipe. Has mounting ears with holes for securing to a support surface. Typically used for installing shower arms and tub spouts. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.