GENERAL SITE RETURNS
YourSupplyStop accepts merchandise returns within 30 days of the original receipt date and will issue a refund for the product at the time of the return, only with a valid proof of purchase and photos of the product. A valid proof of purchase is an original sales invoice or packing slip.
Please reach out through our 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page to get the return process started. Please include your Order Number and reason for return. Return labels for general returns are not provided. We will send you a Return Good Authorization (RGA #) to include with your return to ensure efficient processing of your refund.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
- All products must be returned in original or unused condition with the product hang tags included (photos may be requested)
- YourSupplyStop will only honor returns placed with YourSupplyStop.com
- Return authorization turn-around time is approximately 1 business days
- Refunds will be issued within 2 to 3 business day after receipt of your return
- If you would like be provided with a shipping label we are able to do so and can deduct the cost from your product credit
WHAT TO DO WHEN AN ITEM IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If you notice damage upon opening the item (concealed damage), please reach out to us through the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Photos may be requested. Carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim, so please contact us as soon as possible.
WHAT TO DO WHEN A PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE
For info about your specific warranty, parts or repairs, please reach out through the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page and we’ll be happy to guide you. Please be prepared to show proof of purchase and photos of the defective product.
WARRANTY: Most products have a valid manufacturer direct warranty. If you have trouble finding this information online please contact us so we can assist you.