The PVC Slip Coupling is a fitting that allows up to two inches of PVC pipe to be removed and repaired using one fitting. Compatible with schedule 40, 80 & 120 PVC pipe.
Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. Simply insert the PVC Slip Coupling onto the pipe and, using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge, slip the fitting back onto the other end of pipe to complete the connection.
- Ideal for repairing a burst pipe or leak.
- A PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge is required to use this product.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- No special tools or glue needed for installing.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- Ideal to have on hand for emergency freezes.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.