- 4 station base capability, expandable up to 22 stations using hot-swappable 3- or 6-station expansion modules (sold separately)
- 4 individual programs with 6 independent start times per program
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface and dial
- Rain Sensor input with override capability
- Non-volatile (100 year) storage memory saves current programming, no battery required
- 10 year life lithium battery saves controller time and date during power outages
- One touch manual watering
- Delay watering up to 14 days
- Water-saving, one-touch seasonal adjustment from 5% to 200%
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Advanced diagnostics and short detection with LED alert
- Flexible watering schedule options
- Compatible with the new Rain Bird LNK WiFi module (sold separately). Simply plug in the module to access, operate and monitor your irrigation system from any mobile device.
Building on its predecessor — the ESP Modular — the enhanced Rain Bird® ESP-Me offers easy programming, a higher station count and new features so easy to use, you’ll actually use them.
Tailored Watering Schedules
Extra Simple Programming makes it easy for you to meet each landscape’s unique needs.
The ESP-Me can do it all, saving you valuable time and labor. The scalability of the ESP-Me and the choice of installing either 3- or 6-station modules mean more flexibility for any landscape.
Is Mother Nature doing the watering for you? Are you having a party and want to make sure the landscape is dry? Easily postpone irrigation for up to 14 days. Normal irrigation will resume automatically.
Bypass Rain Sensor by Station
Got a landscaped area under an eave or deck? Bypass the rain sensor for that station(s)—or for the entire landscape.
Seasonal Adjust by Program
When the seasons change, change with them. Reduce watering down to as little as 5 percent of your scheduled program times or increase it up to 200 percent. Apply to all programs or to each program individually.
Total Run Time Calculator by Program
Calculate the specific amount of time the controller is scheduled to run for a given program. Use it to ensure morning watering is finished before the family wakes up, or reduce your run time to comply with water restrictions.
Short Detect/Programming Errors
The ESP-Me visually notifies you of electrical and programming issues with a bright red LED and scrolling messages across the LCD display.
Need an easy way to turn on the system? The ESP-Me offers one-touch watering. With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right teardrop arrow button.
Simply save your programs after setup. If the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just two steps.
User-Friendly Rain Bird Design
Featuring vibrant colors, an intuitive dial and a bright LCD display, the new ESP-Me is easy on the eyes. And with legendary Extra Simple Programming and the Rain Bird reliability you trust, it’s the same easy setup, just better.