AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter, single phase with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for medium-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 100/110/120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
This AIMS power inverter charger includes a powerful 45 amp charger and is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 4000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 4000 watts continuously. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 20 volts or 21 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
An optional wired LED or LCD remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Single phase 120Vac output
- Listed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1 & 107.2
- Battery priority selector
- AC Direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 45 Amp
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend checking battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Remote panel available LED or LCD
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries
- Automatic transfer switch